We handle the annoying admin while you focus on what you do best, firefighting
The easiest way to pull the fire alarm.
- Seamlessly handoff alerts from PagerDuty and automatically create incidents without ever leaving Slack.
- Bring the cavalry, involve the right engineers automatically but also notify your leadership or legal teams without wondering who owns what.
- All the right context, every time. Relevant runbooks and metadata (deploy events) at your finger tips to shortcut resolution times.
- Leave copy and pasting behind, automatically generated incident timelines with none of the noise.
Finally stay on top of your service dependencies.
- Service Catalogs provide you the best view into your complex infrastructure and saves time by telling you where to look.
- Designed to scale whether you are a small team of 10 or an enterprise of 10,000.
- Automatically document system dependencies and knock down knowledge silos so you don't keep relying on your most senior engineers.