Turn static wikis into interactive runbooks
Easily build automated runbooks and incident workflows to resolve incidents fasterSetup now Book a demo
Create a consistent and streamlined incident process.
Fetch key metrics and context across all your systems in seconds not minutes.
- An alert from PagerDuty is only one piece of the puzzle. Automatically pull in metrics and logs across all your environments in seconds.
- Start debugging incidents with the right information at your fingertips without leaving Slack.
- Fetch everything from your last 10 GitHub commits to a snapshot of your Datadog dashboard, our integrations cover it all.
Leverage automated runbooks to eliminate busywork and create consistency.
- Use our drag-and-drop workflow creator to define automated runbooks for every part of the incident process.
- Automatically trigger specific runbooks based on incident conditions, such as by severity or affected service, instead of scrolling through Google Docs/Confluence.
- Set automated runbooks for everything from reminding you to periodically update your status page to notifying legal whenever there is a security incident.
- Unlock tribal knowledge typically siloed with senior engineers and allow anyone to tap into it.
Start putting out fires faster with Rootly
Rootly is free (forever) for teams up to five. We also offer paid plans with additional seats, features, and support.