New updates and improvements to Rootly.
🍫 Rollbar Integration
We are excited to announce our Rollbar integration, one of the world's most popular error tracking and notification software.
For many of our customers, Rollbar is often detects errors related to incidents before anything else.
Now with the Rollbar and Rootly integration, customers can respond and gain context into incidents even faster, all-in-one place.
- Ingest alerts created by Rollbar into Rootly (Web or Slack) with all relevant metadata
- Triage Rollbar alerts in Rootly and create an incident with human in the loop
- Automatically create incidents in Rootly is Rollbar alerts exceed a defined threshold
Getting started guide: https://docs.rootly.com/integrations/rollbar
🌝 New & Improved
- 🆕 Users can manage notifications in Rootly for email and Slack (User > Account Details > Notifications)
- 🆕 Workflow condition for
containsalongside already existing ones such as
is one ofand
- 🆕 Workflow task for getting alerts
- 💅 Rootly internal status page is now rebranded to Incident Timeline Page across all platforms
- 💅 Colours in metrics automatically randomize colours if two are the same
- 💅 Shiny new customer logos on https://rootly.com/, welcome aboard 👋
- 🐛 Fixed issue where help links in
/incident helpwere broken
Rootly helps you respond to incidents faster as a team and learn to prevent them in the future.