🐛 Workflow Debugger
We are excited to launch our Debug Workflows capability for all customers!
If you've ever wondered why a workflow did not run and spent time debugging it, this is for you.
This compares incident conditions against expected values against actual values and provides a pass or fail result depending on what was satisfied.
- Debug in seconds instead of manually cross checking if conditions were met
- Drill down into specific workflows on a per incident basis
- Used for incidents, postmortems, action items, pulse, and alert workflows
- Support for custom field conditions
Our Workflow Debugger complements our other suite of engineering productivity tools such as Incident Variable Explorer.
🌝 New & Improved
- 🆕 Multi-select option on filters in Web Platform
- 🆕 Due date field for action items
- 🆕 Workflow task for adding comments to Linear tickets
- 🆕 Workflow task for updating Opsgenie alerts (acknowledge + close)
- 🆕 Incident variables for scheduled maintenance
- 💅 Better and human readable date filters for Rootly API
- 💅 Cleaned up free trial demo data for action items
- 💅 Less noisy default Form Fields on free trials
- 💅 Better error messaging when free trial has ended
- 💅 Removed deleted workflows from showing up in Debug Workflows
- 💅 Removed confusing drop down menus from incident creation on Web Platform
- 💅 Default 90 day filter for metrics
- 💅 Updated customer logos on Rootly
- 🐛 Fixed issue where canceling the creation of a workflow via template gave a 404 error
- 🐛 Fixed issue where some redirect links for integrations gave a 500 error
- 🐛 Fixed issue where services and teams updated trigger were not firing properly