New updates and improvements to Rootly.
⚡ Zapier Integration
Rootly boasts the most extensible incident management platform with the most comprehensive 3rd party integration library, Open API, and capability to make external API via workflows.
Today, we are excited to announce our integration with Zapier (5000+ no-code integrations), taking our pluggable ecosystem one step further. A few things you can do.
- Create incidents from emails that have incident in the subject line
- Update customer in Salesforce when a new incident is created
- Intercom conversations tagged with #incident send alerts to Rootly
- Alerts from Pingdom automatically create incidents in Rootly
Zapier supports triggers for Incidents, Alerts, and Pulses (e.g. deploy changes).
Getting started documentation: https://docs.rootly.com/integrations/zapier.
Learn more: https://rootly.com/integrations/zapier
🌝 New & Improved
- 🆕 Awarded Users Love Us badge by G2 for consistently high customer satisfaction
- 🆕 Ability to configure separate emojis for follow-up action items 📝 (do later) and task action items ⭐ (do now)
- 🆕 Official plugin support for Roadie, a managed Spotify Backstage platform
- 🆕 Template support for Rootly status pages (not Statuspage.io)
- 🆕 Ability to reorder columns by clicking on headings for Incident and Postmortem in table view
- 🆕 LinkedIn product page for Rootly
- 💅 Infrastructure improvements for workflow execution and accuracy
- 💅 Deprecated birds eye view from incidents and postmortem on Web Platform
/incident supportallows for questions as a request type, previously only allowed bug reports or feature requests
- 💅 Verbiage changes around consistently calling licensed Rootly users organizational members in the Web Platform
- 💅 Verbiage changes around how Private Incidents to better align with RBAC capabilities
- 💅 Better mobile web support for https://rootly.com/
- 🐛 Fixed issue where topic updates in incident channel were double and triple posting
- 🐛 Fixed issue where user profile photos in the incident timeline were inaccurate
- 🐛 Fixed issue where schedule maintenance was not triggering correctly
Rootly helps you respond to incidents faster as a team and learn to prevent them in the future.