🧿 Manage Workflows via API, Terraform, & Pulumi
Rootly is the only enterprise-ready incident management platform that supports IaC via API, Terraform, and Pulumi.
Today, we are taking that one level further and enabling customers to manage workflows via API, Terraform, and Pulumi.
Workflows are at the heart of what makes Rootly able to be customized to encode each organizations individual incident processes.
Previously, managing these workflows (e.g. automatically create Jira ticket for on security board, invite infra team if SEV0, etc.) had to be done in our Web platform. This was manual and didn't align with how organizations were already leveraging IaC.
With the ability to now manage workflows through providers like Terraform, individual departments and teams can own workflow configuration without click-ops.
🌝 New & Improved
- 🆕 Scheduled maintenance can be created from Slack using
/incident maintenance, previously only available on Web platform
- 🆕 Assigning action items to others easier in Slack by right clicking and selecting
👉 assign a user/team
- 💅 Improvements to make tasks associated with playbooks more robust
- 💅 General refactoring on our data model and configurations that improves overall loading and saving speeds
- 💅 Adding action items on Web platform no longer require a refresh to populate
- 🐛 Fixed issue where filters on alerts were not working for environments and services
- 🐛 Fixed issue where export to CSV and JSON did not specify the title of the custom field
- 🐛 Fixed issue where updating the organization page rendered a 500 despite data always being saved